Selling on Amazon: The Key Gateway to International Business Expansion Selling on Amazon opens the door to international markets for millions of sellers. With over two million registered sellers, this colossal online marketplace...READ MORE +
TAXEEDO makes taxes simple
We, people of Taxeedo, have long lasting experience as Amazon sellers. We also do taxes for years. As a result, we can help to solve your VAT compliance in the most comfortable way.
- By combining our knowledge as sellers and experience with foreign authorities, we offer you fast and efficient processing and submission of VAT tax returns in EU member states.
- We offer our services in all European countries where Amazon stores goods.
- Based on the authorization granted, we will file a VAT application on behalf of your company.
- After assigning a VAT number, we will prepare and submit your tax return in the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, France, Italy, Spain and Great Britain.
And you? You just import your Amazon report.
- We verify the reported data.
- We notify you if we detect any problem.
- We fill and submit the periodic VAT return for you.
We Love What We Do
- We register Amazon sellers in the EU countries such as the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- We provide you with any relevant information and accompanies you step by step during the whole registration process.
- Are you already VAT registered in the country? Give us more details on your business activity and we can immediately start with VAT reporting.
- You will be regularly and in advance notified about oncoming VAT reporting deadlines. After you import your monthly report, we will send you a copy of the submitted VAT return with VAT payment details.
Do you need help with VAT in EU or is something not clear and you need a consultation? Let us know, we will get back to you.
Best Price Guarantee
EU VAT Compliance with no hidden costs!
* All prices are indicated without VAT
** Online credit card payment supported by
*** Supported countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom
We Are Passionate
What Is Happening
What is it the LUCID Packaging register or EPR Regsitration? If you are the first party to place packaging filled with goods on the German market on a commercial basis, you are required to register with the LUCID Packaging Register....READ MORE +
Is your business concerned by VAT registration in Germany? Probably, you use Amazon´s warhouse in Germany? You are on the right place. Here, you can find some basic information on VAT registration procces in Germany, VAT reporting...READ MORE +
Storing goods in one of the Amazon´s fulfilment centres in Spain may lead to compulsory VAT registration in the country. Taxeedo provides you the local VAT registration ID number dedicated for domestic sales and purchases. For expemted...READ MORE +
Poland is called as the first Amazon Marketplace of 2021. Amazon is presented in Poland since 2014 and expands really hugely in the country. There are more than 10 fulfillment centres in operation to support the deliveries across...READ MORE +
When taking part in FBA Amazon regime, your goods can be stored in warehouses in Italy. From the very first sale from Amazon´s fulfilment center, you business is oblged to apply for VAT ID number in Pescara. Italy has some specific...READ MORE +
Amazon uses one of its warehouses also in the Czech Repubic, which is perfectly located in the middle of Europe. Does your company stock the goods or sells the goods via an Amazon´s fulfilment center in the Czech Republic? You might...READ MORE +
Brexit has changed business trading between the EU and the United Kingdom. There are important changes for deliveries in the UK fulfilled by Amazon. Different rules apply for direct distance sale from the EU, for distance sale via...READ MORE +