- The Controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Taxeedo s.r.o., ID no.: 14024501, with its registered office at Husova tř.1845/11, 37001 České Budějovice (hereinafter „Controller“).
- Contact details of the Controller:
address: Husova tř.1845/11, 37001 České Budějovice
- „Personal data“ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not designated a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of the personal data processed
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
- your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data the contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Controller
- sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
- The Controller makes no automated individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments based on a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to the rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to the erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller specified in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you think that your personal data protection rights have been breached.
Personal data security policy
- 1. The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Controller declares that only persons authorized by it have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the personal data protection policy and that you accept it its entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by checking the consent in the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are aware of the personal data protection policy and that you accept it in its entirety.
- The Controller is entitled to change these terms and conditions. The new version of the personal data protection policy will be published on its website.
These terms and conditions take effect on April 1, 2023.